Overview of Assignments

 

This is my favorite mythological creature. While I didn't even realize they were mythological creatures and rather thought that they were just garden decorations, their origin dates back to European folklore. This gnome is a little creepy looking, but I think they are really cute usually. Picture: Photo by Sarah Mae on Unsplash

I am intrigued with the storytelling assignments. I remember when I was in grade school, we were often asked to write creative stories. This kind of writing for fun really fell off after elementary, and you were then forced to write 10 page reports over books that didn't exactly peak your interest. I have always liked writing, but the fun part of it was no longer present. I am hoping that these assignments spark my love for writing again. 

In regards to the extra credit options, I am interested mostly in the microfictions and the famous last words. I like that the microfictions would give even more of an opportunity to write creatively. The famous last words assignment seems like it could be therapeutic in a way, to track how I've felt and what I have accomplished each week.


Comments

Popular Posts