Technology Overview

 

Technology has been present for the majority of my lifetime, but is more present than ever now. This image is from: Photo by Domenico Loia on Unsplash

As an Advertising major, I am luckily familiar with a good portion of the technology we will be using in this class. In an early advertising class, we had a blog through word press. I had lost a lot of knowledge about how that specific platform worked, which is why I decided to use blogger for this class, but I still feel that I understand how a blog should look and work. I also created a blog with my class in Italy. We had a class blog in our food writing class where we gave a review of a restaurant we had visited. This made me more knowledgable about the tone of a blog. I prefer to make mine conversational!

I have also created a website. We were required in Gaylord to create a portfolio website to store our course work. This was difficult to learn, but I feel like I have a good handle on the how Wix works now. Here is a link to my site if you'd like a visual on what I am referring to.

I have worked in canvas, mostly to create presentations. This site is very user friendly and I am exited to learn more about the tools it has for image editing.

Twine is a site I have never used nor heard of, so that is an exciting opportunity to learn and gain skills that could later be applied in my future.

Tip: If you are looking for high quality photos that are free for use, go to unsplash.com . It has great quality photos that are really cool and that you are able to use!

Comments

Popular Posts