Week 8 Comment and Feedback

This infographic from the Growth Mindset page has such great information. I think everyone always has room to grow as a listener and it is such an important skill to have in personal and work relationships.

I am receiving such good feedback from my classmates. I am finding it most useful when they ask questions in their comments. This helps me understand where a reader would need clarification. I noticed this the most on my storybook introduction. I was able to edit according to the questions the readers asked, and make adjustments to my plan was more clear!

As I said, I like when the reader asked a question in their comments. I am unsure if this is as helpful to other writers, but I have always tried to include one question about something that needed clarification. I have also often provided suggestions, but I am trying to still do it in a very gentle manner! I hope that my comments have been helpful. 

I am very proud of my introduction post! I wish that there was a way to fully converse with people as I have gotten some questions about my knee and suggestions about restaurants. That is the only thing I have felt is lacking. Due to this, I have tried to avoid asking questions on people's introductions since I know they most likely won't be answered. I do like that the introductions have given me a chance to know a little more about the other people in this course. It is also nice to have a background of a person before reading their stories because sometimes you can see their personalities shine through!

I did update my introduction to include my new puppy! I might make an edit to explain more of my knee situation since some people seem interested in the details of it. That would help clear up some of the questions in the comments. I don't think any edits are needed to my comment wall as the suggestions were very useful in last week's assignment! I am hoping to learn from the feedback my classmates give me to not only improve my writing but also be able to provide them with better feedback.
 

Comments

Popular Posts