Week 8 Progress

 

Midterms are this week! I am almost done with college, which is so sad. There comes a time when you have to move on though, so I have to keep pushing towards graduation! Photo by Keith Luke on Unsplash

Looking back on all the work we have done, I am proud of myself for keeping up with it and never missing an assignment. Consistency is always so hard, and while I haven't been perfect I think you have to pat your back for the little accomplishments too! This has been such a strange year/semester/time. I never would have pictured my senior year being this way. I have dealt with so much loss and sadness and difficulty. I've lost people, pets, experiences, but I am making it! That deserves praise too. Sometimes making it is all you can do, and that is enough!

I have not done any extra credit, but I feel like I am okay and I don't want to overwhelm myself too much. I might try to do some of the extra credit for the rest of the semester, possibly make it a goal to do one a week. 

I think my blog and website are both progressing well. I have been able to get some feedback on my project that has helped guide me in the direction I want to go! I am definitely going to try to make my website look a little better because I don't love the pictures or the way they look right now. 

I did receive some feedback about grammatical errors. This was worrisome since I have always prided myself on being a good writer with few mistakes. I will try to edit better so there aren't any mistakes. I do not want people to think I am a poor writer or make it confusing for the reader due to grammatical mistakes.

I am currently on the right track to receive an A in the class! I am happy with that.

Comments

Popular Posts